Bondi Yoghurt was born in a local family kitchen in Bondi, with the desire to create a traditional yoghurt that is made with all-natural ingredients, free from additives and preservatives, and loaded with gut-helping probiotics.
After years of experimenting with recipes, research, trial and error, in 2012 Bondi Yoghurt was born. What started as an inspired home-made product, was launched exclusively at Bondi Farmers Markets and now over 6 years on, Bondi Yoghurt is available throughout NSW and soon to be throughout Australia.
Today, Bondi Yoghurt not only has Natural Jersey Milk Yoghurt but also the most unique Coconut Yoghurt on the market. Both being sold at different Health Food stores, grocers and also cafes and restaurants that use our yoghurts in their dishes.
Why is Bondi Yoghurt so unique?
- Our yoghurts are made with 100% Natural Ingredients, no added preservatives, thickeners, additives, sugar, or sweeteners.
- We make our yoghurts with 5 different types of probiotics for improved gut health, (many brands only use 3 types of bacteria).
- Our yoghurts are incubated (kept warm for the bacteria to grow) for more than 6h at controlled temperatures, meaning that the live cultures have more time to multiply, thereby increasing the quality of bacteria and acids in the yoghurt, while decreasing the lactose (in the case of the Natural Yoghurt).
- Our yoghurts are pot set, which means there is no need to transfer the yogurt into another jar, a process that can destroy the consistency or structure.
- Bondi Natural Yoghurt is made with 100% jersey milk which is source from the Warrnambool region, in south western Victoria. The cows freely roaming in the pasture, they are grass fed, and no hormones or vaccines used in the milk sold to retailers. The specific milk has won numerous prizes for best milk over the years.
- Bondi Coconut Yoghurt is made with 100% coconut flesh, coconut water, and 5 types of probiotics.
- Bondi Yoghurt is family run, locally made in Sydney, contributing to the community.
You will find Bondi Yoghurt at home in the Land of Plenty Food Co. an artisan food company which produces beautiful, innovative, premium food brands.
Step into the Land of Plenty Food Co. for goodness in abundance.